Wednesday, June 3, 2009

365 Cards Challenge Day 94


Yesterday the 365 Cards Day 94 challenge was to use this ad as inspiration to create a card. I had forgotten how elegant lime green, black and white look together. This challenge was so much fun because I rarely use black and white in my cards. Which is funny because most of my wardrobe is brown or black. I think that my cards are so colorful because I do not usually wear bold colorful clothing.

Well, I absolutely love this color combination. What a great ad to enter into my idea journal. Tammy from 365 Cards....You rock!

I used the following materials to make my card:

SU Kiwi Kiss paper and ink
SU Whisper White paper
Making Memories striped paper from the Black Tie collection
Sugar n' Spice black/white floral ribbon purchased at Michaels
SU Basic Black ink
SU Heartfelt Thanks stamp set
SU Simply Said stamp set
SU Gently Falling stamp set
Rhinestone

1 comment: