Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh my goodness...It feels great to make cards again!




What a busy summer! I started teaching again and we moved to Whitewater WI. I have been so busy getting my classes up and running 1st semester that I haven't made any cards except for my monthly Stampin Up! card club. Thank God for that Club. Otherwise, I wouldn't have had any creative fun.

Well, I didn't have time to make my Christmas cards but I did have time to make thank you notes for my husband to give out to co-workers who gave him gifts. It felt so great to get back to "normal".

I got the inspiration for these cards from the Inspiration Challenge on Split Coast Stampers that had us check out the website Poshtots (IC212) Super cute stuff but I will need a second job to afford any of it. Good to see you again and I look forward to making regular posts again.




1 comment: